A unique clinic set in the highlands of Scotland
Operation and Parking
The clinic operates Monday to Friday (09:00 – 18:00). Evening appointments are also available Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Access to the clinic is by foot from the front gate by following the stone path to the side of the house.
Car parking is “on street” immediately outside the house.
When the clinic closes for holidays patients will be given plenty of advanced notice, and treatments will be scheduled to allow for little or no disrtuption to your treatment plan.
Patients are requested to give, if possible, a minimum of 24 hours notice if they need to cancel an appointment. Failure to do so may result in the full treatment fee being charged.
Advice to Patients:
- No smoking is permitted either inside the clinic or in the garden area
- Please wear loose fitting and comfortable clothing.
- Please avoid ingesting heavy meals or alcoholic beverages immediately (2 hours) prior to appointment.
- It is recommended to avoid any intake of alcohol on the evening following a treatment.
- Initial consultations would normally involve the taking of blood pressure and other measurements such as weight and height may be required.
- Please bring a list of any recent or current medications used (including any other health supplements being taken)
- Please be prompt for appointments as my daily schedule can be tight.
- Information sheets will be provided to patients who are prescribed Herbal Medicines – they will also be able to phone for related advice during the course of such treatments.